ULD Repair: the best possible service
ACL Airshop’s ULD repair station holds current certifications from EASA (Part 145) as well as FAA (FAR145) for the repair of all types of containers, pallets and nets.
Being an independent company authorized by all the major OEM’s and suppliers, our repairstations provide the best possible access to the market.
The scope of services rendered by our repairstations includes:
• Repair and assembly of all lower and upper deck ULD’s;
• Repair of specialized equipment such as horse stalls and temperature controlled units;
• Net repair;
• Pallet straightening
• Pallet alignment;
• Net fitting;
Facility, equipment and workforce
Our facilities features:
• Large workshop floor space;
• Large storage space for unserviceable respectively repaired or assembled equipment;
• Individual workstations, each fully equipped with electrical, pneumatic and other relevant tooling;
• Pallet straitening and alignment bench;
• Automated order, production and materials management system;
• Qualified, highly skilled workforce;
• Own trucking services.
Our Repair stations are located at: